I still feel the heat of the bed, the fire before sleep, so beautiful in its act, yet always laced with a delicious guilt to follow. You sleep, spent, swept away by the wave of your orgasms. Have I laid you out? Have I thrown you into this sleep to rest? I love you as you lay, lain. I watch you as you breathe, relish your mortality; the imposition of your body next to me. I'm spent along with you, but I feel the joy of endorphins, watching you as the sweat on our bodies evaporates and the coldness of the night settles on us. I kiss your cold, naked shoulder. Soon I will fumble for the blankets and pull them over us but for now we are warm and the coolness of the approaching night brings us to the balance that comes with sleep.
Wednesday, 5 July 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Love Our Sunday Mornings
We love our Sunday mornings the most. Sunday mornings, we wake up slowly- it’s the filler after the full day before- the night out, the f...
-
We love our Sunday mornings the most. Sunday mornings, we wake up slowly- it’s the filler after the full day before- the night out, the f...
-
There’s a certain kind of breathing I have when I’m sleeping or at rest. It’s deep and complete, From soul to air. I lay naked and moulded...
-
You like it rough. You like the feeling of being ravished, but not ravaged. The feeling of being controlled makes you feel like a woman po...
No comments:
Post a Comment